What was the challenge or problem to solve?
The objective of this project was to design a new product related to food preservation in the domestic environment that adapts to the needs of users.
The focus of this study consisted mainly of researching users to understand their needs and to be able to provide solutions in the best possible way.
How was it addressed or what was the solution?
The challenge was addressed using different techniques to identify opportunities in the sector such as literature analysis, in-depth interviews, focus groups and surveys.
Once the opportunities were identified, concepts were developed through co-creation sessions, user tests and prototype design.
- Development of a new product for food preservation in the domestic environment.
- Understanding and definition of the context in which this new product would be applied.
- Use of ethnographic techniques to identify users and understand the environment.
- Co-creation sessions to promote obtaining the best solution.
- Continuous interaction with users in all phases of the project, ensuring that the final product of solution to their needs in the best possible way.
Contact with us