What was the challenge or problem to solve?
The objective was to develop a web application to automatically document the information plotted in a decision tree.
Traditional decision trees are difficult to follow and do not relate branches to each other interactively.
Following a decision tree and documenting the whole process is tedious, repetitive and difficult to follow.
How was it addressed or what was the solution?
The Prototyping team met the challenge by designing and developing a web application using Reactjs. Able to guide the user interactively with a sequential decision tree, where all the tabs are related to each other.
The goal of the application was to incorporate specific instructions for each case as well as explanatory images. In addition, the application itself documents the entire process, saving time and avoiding human failure.
Being developed in React, the application is fast and fluid (avoiding the loading processes of conventional websites). In addition, it allows the deployment of the application without the need for a backend, which greatly simplifies the process.
- Improve the user experience through simpler and faster interfaces than the traditional ones.
- Develop a decision tree that is easy to interpret, sequential and interactive with each other.
- Document the entire process
- Development of an interactive web application
- Use the latest web development technologies to optimize the process.
Contact with us